Student visa consultants in Hyderabad, Switzerland Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad, Visa Consultancy Hyderabad

Student Visa

After getting admission in the Universities, International students should contact the Swiss Embassy or Consulate for obtaining complete information for the student visa application. Students with tourism visa are not allowed into the University.

The Visa application format is different for EU/EFTA citizens and non EU/EFTA citizens.

Process for applicants from EU/EFTA countries:

Students from EU/EFTA countries must register with the Residents' Registration Office of their municipality of residence within 14 days and apply for a residence permit.

Below are the required documents:

  • Personal application
  • Evidence of registration at the university
  • Valid passport or identity card
  • Evidence of sufficient funds
  • Residential address proof, and
  • 2 passport-size photographs

Process for applicants from Non-EU/EFTA countries:

  • Students from non-EU/EFTA countries must contact the Swiss Embassy or the Swiss consulate in their native country to apply for a visa. They need to get all the required documents for the visa issuing process. Other things include, submitting proof of registration at the University. However, the visa processing will take several months to process.
  • Visa application fee in the form of postal orders or in cash
  • £30.00, children aged 6-12
  • £50.00, adults
  • £30.00, nationals of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Visa fee will be excluded for the following applicants:

  • Minors under the age of 6 years
  • School pupils, students and accompanying teachers on study or educational trips
  • Researchers
  • Spouses and children of EU nationals

A student permit is valid as long as his/her study period.

Quick Enquiry

Copyright ©2013 prosper Overseas | All rights reserved Privacy policy| terms & Conditions| Diclianer Powered by Prospertech-Soft Pvt.Ltd