Permanent Residency Permit visa consultants for Switzerland in Hyderabad, Switzerland Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad, Visa Consultancy Hyderabad

Permanent Residency Permit

(Permit B): The B permit is the equivalent of a green card. It gives you the permit to live and work in Switzerland. However, annual renewal is needed.

(Permit C): After five years of getting permit B, permit C can be requested, which is a permanent residency. This will be an indefinitely valid permit.

Required Documents:

Make sure to carry your valid passport, residence address, rental contract (if available) and working permit. If you are staying as a paying guest, you need to get a document from the registration office and get it signed by the legal owner.

Usually there is no queuing for registration in Switzerland, (hard to believe, but true)! Your case will be handled swiftly and before you know it, you will receive a temporary registration or work permit.

Biometrics Appointment:

If you live in a town, you might be expected to show up in a nearby "Kreisbüro" for biometrics (e.g. photograph, fingerprints, and signature). Once completed, you can expect your credit-card sized ID to arrive in the mail a couple of weeks later.

You will surely feel like a VIP when you are offered a large envelope containing dozens of documents and guides on making your new life easier! But do not forget that nothing is free in Switzerland (expect reading the Newly Swissed Blog)... So get prepared for the registration with a CHF 65.

Quick Enquiry

Copyright ©2013 prosper Overseas | All rights reserved Privacy policy| terms & Conditions| Diclianer Powered by Prospertech-Soft Pvt.Ltd